The January 2018 issue of Sibelius One’s full-colour magazine is currently in preparation, with a selection of articles and contributions from eminent authors and scholars plus a listing of major new CD releases. Subscribers will receive the magazine in January.
To receive your magazine, make sure you select the ‘printed copies’ option when joining Sibelius One (just £5 for two issues).
If you would like to add the magazine to your existing subscription, or to purchase individual copies (£5 each plus postage – also available to non-members) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights of the forthcoming issue:
- Sibelius’s music for ‘Everyman’ Eija Kurki
- Sibelius and Busoni Ernest Pauwels
- The Spell of Italy John Grimshaw
- Jean Sibelius. Un Finlandais en France Peter Frankland
- And the Sounds are Godlike: The Symphonies of Sibelius (Part Two) Leon Chia