Sibelius One’s July 2017 magazine is now being delivered to subscribers. Highlights of this issue include:
- My name is Sibelius, Jean Sibelius David Revilla Velasco
- Aspects of Leopold Stokowski in Philadelphia John Davis
- ‘Now I’m off to the Kämp again’: Celebrating 130 years of Sibelius’s favourite watering hole Andrew Barnett
- Reputation and Art: Sibelius during the Great War Period Guy Rickards
- Northern Exposure: The Symphonies of Sibelius (Part One) Leon Chia
To subscribe to the magazine, make sure you select the ‘printed copies’ option when joining Sibelius One (just £5 for two issues).
If you would like to add the magazine to your existing subscription, or to purchase individual copies of this issue or back issues (£5 each plus postage – also available to non-members) please contact email@example.com
Click here for a list of articles in all issues of the magazine to date.